Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grammar Tip # 3: Phrasal Verbs and Idioms


Need more practise? Here's a little present for those who mentioned needing "MORE TEST-LIKE" activities in class...A whole book (and for free! unlike so many things in life nowadays) on phrasal verbs and idioms, with matching, multiple choice and T/F exercises to practise... till exhaustion! 
Plus some other fun activities such as crosswords, wordsearch and a wonderful answer key to enhance your autonomous work!  ;-) Remember you can always ask questions in class about it if you find it necessary...
                                       phrasal verbs and idioms


Have fun practising!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent present! Thanks a lot Inma!
    -I've just downloaded the e-book-

    ReplyDelete
  2. INMUKIIIIIIIIII ERES GRANDE!!!! la corderito ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LLuvia, could you send the book to me, I can´t download it, I think it is because I haven´t facebook. I eill give you my mail in class ok?.

    I check it and it is great, I was listenig some podcast too and it is too much, we have here material for ages!

    Thanks teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done Rocío, I just sent it. You didn't need a FB account (no way!, who does?!) but still, it was a whole procedure, uploading something in return...anyway...done!

    If anyone else needs it, let me know...

    And thank you both for being so receptive!

    ReplyDelete